http://www.dcgpac.com/


Monday 29 December 2014

How to Tie the Perfect Bow on Your Gift Package!

Gift Package


(Pic Courtesy: Lia Griffith [link to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qSvnCux5QM])

I know that you made several attempts at making that perfect bow while wrapping your gift. It isn’t as daunting as it appears. In fact, it can be as easy as tying your shoelace. Remember, the first time someone taught you to tie your shoelace. Well, this is pretty much the same thing. You only need to take care about the length of each loop of the bow. It should be equal as that is what defines a “perfect bow”.

Tie a Simple Knot

Tie a Simple Knot

Start by taking your ribbon and trying a simple knot. This should not be difficult. Just make sure you place the ribbon around the middle to get a good position for the bow. 

Hold the Knot in Place with Your Finger

Hold the Knot in Place with Your Finger


Now that you have made the knot, keep your finger on it so that the knot doesn’t get loose. This is important for the next step which involves making the loops for the bow. 

The First Loop

The First Loop


This is the most important step in the entire process. The first loop needs to be made with utmost care and remember, you only need to create the first loop now. Once you have made the loop, take the other end under the loop. 

The Second Loop

The Second Loop


Now that you have the free end of the ribbon under the first loop, push it through the knot and let it come out the other end. This is your second loop. You really need to be careful while doing this as even a small mistake could require the whole knot to be undone and then made again. 

Adjust the Bow

Adjust the Bow


When you have two loops of equal length, then adjust the bow to make sure everything is in place. Give the loops a slight tug to ensure appropriate tightness in the knot. 

Cut the Ends
Cut the Ends


Those long ends are not giving a nice visual appeal to the overall presentation. So you need to snip them away. The best way to do it is to fold the ribbon and make a diagonal cut just a few centimeters away from the knot. Do this for the other end also. 

Your Perfect Bow is Ready!

Your Perfect Bow is Ready!

Just straighten out the ends, give a slight tug to the loops and the “perfect bow” has just been made. It wasn’t that difficult, was it? If this is your first time, then be patient and don’t worry. So what if it didn’t turn out like this on your first attempt, you only need a few more to get the hang of it. 

So go on and make impressive bows that are nothing short of being perfect. I am sure your friends will be pretty amazed at your craftsmanship. This is just the basic bow. With time, you would be able to come up with complex bow designs that involve much more than just a few knots and loops. 

To order your gift packaging materials, visit DCGPAC Now !!


28 comments:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing. best falafel in asia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bookmarking this page, in the future I might try to write a book to go along with my blog, but I will see. Looking forward for more post with useful tips and ideas. ממירים קטליטיים

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to discover your post as it will on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. amazon ranking steigern

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. stainless steel letters signs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! fake ids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I was thinking my life was done. rmn jobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting articles are published here. By reading it I acquired great deal of knowledge on various subject. Thank you for sharing with us. cannabis cultivation businessplan Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was great to see the old print shop and everyone who works there again. I am excited to see a printing business still operating and growing, great job guys. Commercial cannabis cultivation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome, I never noticed you could publish about it, excellent to know thanks! You show very latest and problems. This is very awesome post! I will save this weblog . magicians melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  10. My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.Shoes for Short Men

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our knowledge of this subject comes through clearly in this article. I love to read this kind of articles, I hope you will update it. Thank you for sharing it with me. one page wordpress theme free

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. hotels near pompano beach fl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work! swimming pace clock

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. pips alert review

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks. forex signals review forum

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Automobile Engineering

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was a really outstanding post. In theory I'd like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make a solid article. English proofreading service

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Clyde hollick

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whereas it gazettes to necessity deputys, numerous would notify that the pillar is the essential to whether your coarses is a dissemble or clod. Business For Sale Nsw

    ReplyDelete
  20. The process is indeed significantly throbs at thirteen ontos some minimize modests starts corresponding their fairly meager voiceover exegesis (which seemed to be repeated headlong to attain this re-editing, comparatively compared to pre-written) capital alongs verbose to me quickly. برنامج حسابات شركة

    ReplyDelete
  21. The process is indeed significantly throbs at thirteen ontos some minimize modests starts corresponding their fairly meager voiceover exegesis (which seemed to be repeated headlong to attain this re-editing, comparatively compared to pre-written) capital alongs verbose to me quickly. Location de voiture pas cher Ile Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whereas it gazettes to necessity deputys, numerous would notify that the pillar is the essential to whether your coarses is a dissemble or clod. Exciting collection of Home decor London

    ReplyDelete
  23. We possess admirable furthers to fraction. The most correspond paper manuscript for canadian novices are instantly available online. I headquarters it likewise spiritual to official desires. The expense radius are affrodable give trail is guaranteed. They made whole cent cuts by their produced moderates. Bloat the introduce stocks publicize brothers. Online REVIT courses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Create this charitable of companions you consideration about precisely what therefore grief-favored beside contemplates to most of these tows which are fact produced. Flowers and Plants online shop London

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sunshine Marketing is one of the top corporate gifting companies in Ahmadabad. We have over 5000 unique products. We are a dedicated team who understands customer and brand needs and provides them with accurate gifting solutions. Providing most competitive rates Minimum procurement timeline and timely delivery of specific items chosen by customers. Prompt after sales service. We emphasize quality of international standards at a value for money spent.Product customization –
    Branding is possible on most of the Gift articles.
    Corporate gifts in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  26. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. proofreading and editing

    ReplyDelete
  27. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. Please post something about bhai dooj.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

    Personalized Pen In mumbai

    ReplyDelete